Conflict Coaching and Mediation 6-9 month Online Advanced Program
Registration Page for Phase I (First 6 months)
Format: Weekly on: Thursdays, 1:00-3:00pm Pacific Time
Begins: Phase I begins: September 8, 2022
Ends: Phase I ends: March 16, 2023
Weekly Live Group Session Duration: 2 hours
Start Time: 1:00pm Pacific Time [California] (convert to my time zone)
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER BELOW IN REGISTRATION BOX
The courses are 100% guaranteed.
Philosophy of Money
The registration pricing is what supports my (John's) sustainability to continue offering this work in the world. However, because this work is for the wellbeing and greater good of humanity and the world, and because I want to support a monetary system based in giving and receiving, you can request to give a lesser amount if you cannot afford the tuition I'm asking. The more you give the more you will be supporting the work to grow and make a contribution to a better world. Thank you for wanting to be part of this work in the world!
TUTION FOR PHASE I (FIRST 6 MONTHS) OF THE COURSE
Tuition for Phase I of the course is $2100, which you can give monthly ($350/month). If you cannot afford this amount and want to be able to give less, you can request us to send you information on sliding scale options.
The more you give the more you will be supporting me to continue offering the work to all who want it, and you will be helping grow this work and the contribution it makes to a better world.
There are a certain number of spots available each program to give on the sliding scale.
Those who wish to continue on to Phase II can decide to do so towards the end of Phase I.
For any questions and requests, please email email@example.com.
Advanced Program (Phase I) Registration
This year is the 6th cohort of the online 9 month program. The roots of the program began in 2003 with the co-creation and development of the NVC-based Mediate Your Life body of work that has grown into an international conflict coaching and mediation training course. The structure of the online course is a 6-month learning phase followed by a 3 month deepening, integration, practicum phase. You can do the whole 9 months or just the first 6 month phase. There are weekly 2 hour live group sessions on Zoom video conferencing, written materials, audio/video recordings, handouts, and recordings of the live group sessions. There are daily and weekly practices to do in between the live sessions with yourself and others in the course and in your life.
- Preparing to Respond to a difficult situation (Enemy Image Process/EIP, 3 role-plays)
- Practicing to Respond to a difficult situation (Intensity Exercise, Connection, and Solution Requests)
- Having a Difficult Conversation (Interpersonal Mediation/IPM process, 3Chairs Process, role-playing)
- Debriefing for Resilience (Mourn Celebrate Learn/MCL process)
- Self-Compassion Mediation (Chooser-Educator)
- Self-Direction Mediation (Internal Mediation)
- Reconciliation & Healing process — mediation, making amends, and healing role play applications
Mediating Conflict Conversations
- 5-Step Mediation Model and 4-step Healing & Reconciliation (H&R) process
- 9 Mediation Skills (elements of empathy, connection requests, pulling by the ears, emergency empathy, tracking, interrupting, self-empathy, self-expression, solution requests, and agreements)
- Pre-mediation session(s)
- Post-mediation session(s)
- Mediator self-care
- The coaching relationship — collaborative learning, leading/guiding/directing vs. following, process and content, ethics, empathic community, trauma and addiction
- Conflict coaching phases — Engagement Conversation, coaching agreement, foundation distinctions and skills, learning and applying the maps
- Sharing the foundation distinctions and skills
- OFNR (OFN, then R, for self, then OFNR for other)
- Self-Connection Practice (mindfulness, consciousness)
- Elements of Empathy for speaking and listening in conversation
- Solution requests, hearing and saying "no," Need Behind the No practice
- The business of coaching and mediating (creating a website, marketing, etc.)