Conversational Leadership in Organizations
Transforming The Power of Conflict into Connection, Cooperation, & New Possibilities
I offer conflict mediation in organizations based in the international work of Nonviolent Communication (NVC) and the Mediate Your Life approach. A lot of my experience is with technology companies and in healthcare. I provide conversation "maps" to navigate and transform the difficulties and challenges of conflict to reach emergent solutions on the other side. In the stormy seas and rough terrains of conflict situations and dynamics in the organizational ecology, I guide you on the journey and share with you communication and awareness skills, conversation maps, and a guidance system to reach a new level of connection, creative cooperation, and possibilities.
- Transform with The Power of Conflict
- Cooperation and collaboration
- Resilience with difficulty and adversity
- Synergy and partnership in relationships
- New creative possibilities, solutions, outcomes
Through conversational leadership you:
- Lead through empathic communication and conversation, producing results through connection and transforming conflict
- Have difficult and healing conversations that catalyze positive change and move the individual, the team, the organization forward into new emergent possibilities
- Create the understanding, connection, psychological safety, and trust that supports cooperation and synergy
The skills come out of the international work of Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
The 10 conversation maps and the triad model of conversation and consciousness come out of the international work of Mediate Your Life training.
Coaching-Training Approach and Testimonials
Book a Consult
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS YOUR ORGANIZATIONAL NEEDS WITH JOHN