From Conflict to Connection
From Conflict to Connection: Transforming Difficult Conversations into Peaceful Resolutions is the second book in the Mediate Your Life series, A Guide to Removing Barriers to Communication. From Conflict to Connection is available for purchase at Amazon in paperback and e-book form.
Everyone experiences conflict, and if you’re like most people, it is typically a source of stress or even strife, within relationships. But what if you could have difficult conversations with ease and create agreements that actually work?
With 40 years of combined experience in a Nonviolent Communication approach to mediation and conflict resolution, the authors of From Conflict to Connection offer a step-by-step guide to being in a relationship with yourself and others that generates new possibilities out of discord and disagreements. The book’s concrete, practical tools and maps for all stages of interpersonal communication, as well as examples, will help you to:
- understand how people get into conflict … and how to get out
- develop the ability to be centered regardless of what’s happening around you
- respond the way you’d like when you are upset and triggered
- reshape negative judgments of yourself and others
- navigate a difficult conversation so you both feel empowered and satisfied with the outcome
If you’re ready to escape the power struggle of relationships, be able to hear the other person and express what you’d like to say, and find solutions that work for everyone, From Conflict to Connection provides a new way forward that has transformed the lives of people worldwide.